I’m officially finished with dot language. I put the finishing touches on getting the dot graphs to self-generate earlier this week.
Now I’m finishing up the summer with some tasty unit testing. I have to get into a different mindset for unit testing. My first reaction is to skim over the code and think “Yeah, that all works just fine” rather than looking for the smallest units I could test. But once I get into the right mindset it starts to go pretty quickly.
It’s really odd to think I’m almost finished with GSoC. I was pretty unhappy about that until today, when I got an invitation to work on a IR/NLP project that a senior programmer friend of mine is starting this fall. Still can’t believe that luck. Maybe the school year won’t be so CS-deprived after all.